Temporary Vagina Tattoo. Brazilian+ Hot Embers
- Your Shaved Pubic area must be dry and free of oils
- Use small scissors and cut neatly around the image of the Temporary Tattoo
- Position Tattoo on your clean and shaved pubic area just above your clitoris – do not cover the vagina lips
- Use slightly wet washcloth ready- not too wet. Use the palm of your hand and press the tattoo evenly on your skin – the image must be facing your skin. Press for 30 Seconds
- Carefully gently peel away the paper. The Temporary Vattoo will be transferred to your skin
Hot Embers Temporary Vagina Tattoo
This sexy temporary tattoo sends out your message … “can you handle the heat?”. All storybooks need a compelling cover! This sexy temporary vagina tattoo looks great on all color skins. If you are enjoying a full Brazilian look, this will dress it up in a very fashionable way. Women of all ages are embracing the no pubic hair look, because it is more sexy. With your dressed up look, your lover will not hesitate to get close. But give him a fair warning, “I am like embers outside and inside”. Many women report getting aroused and having more desire for contact after wearing our vagina tattoos
We make our Temporary Tattoos to interlace with your skin. Your nude shaved pubic area will show through the whaite colored areas on the tattoo (white color areas are transparent) which will make the fake tattoo look real.
Best Temporary Tattoo Application: After applying your temporary tattoo, rinse the image with water and then fully pat dry. After you are fully dry, use a large makeup brush and stroke over the Tattoo with translucent makeup powder.
Water Proof: Our Tattoos are water proof. You can shower, go swimming, and make love normally. They will last looking good for about two weeks.
To Remove: If you wish to remove your Tattoo early, use a cotton ball and baby oil and rub over the image gently
Safety: Our Tattoos are made in the USA by TMI of Tucson, Arizona. TMI puts out 7 million temporary tattoo images daily with an excellent safety record. Tattoos do not contain Black Henna or PPD. All colors are FDA approved. Should you develop skin irritation, remove Tattoo with baby oil as instructed.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.